Friday 23 August 2013

No blog

No blog today. Time comprehensively defeats me. I gaze in bafflement as it flashes past my eyes.

Just two pictures for you.

Another of Stanley and his new friend. The whole thing with the stick kills me. They already adore each other and spent the whole of breakfast time this morning playing an antic game of hide and seek. It turns out that Edward the Puppy has a finely developed sense of humour. My mother, who feared that Stanley might be jealous or growly, is beside herself with delight that he has taken so sweetly to her new little chap:

23 Aug 1

And my best beloved, having a little wander through the shady trees:

23 Aug 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin