Saturday 17 November 2012

Arrival

Since the completely nuts part of my brain has decided that the Dear Readers are exactly like my mother, and will assume I am dead in a ditch unless I report in, this is just a quick bulletin to say: I have ARRIVED.

Exhausted after 530 miles of hard driving, the last two hundred in sheeting rain. But very, very happy to be with the family in the south.

This was part of my welcoming committee:

17 Nov 1

That is the youngest cousin, with the dog who looks just like my Duchess.

And the Horse Talker sent this from home, to let me know the equines were happy:

17 Nov Red by Horse Talker

Apparently, they are being wonderfully good.

Normal service shall resume on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you arrived safely, have a wonderful time.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good scrub is essential for healthy clean skin. cheap mac makeup Also share discount mac makeup your answers to help and inspire others.. Either they had knowledge of a topic that was in high demand, or they were able to find this information and license it. This cosmetic product wholesale mac makeup is produced and distributed within mac makeup wholesale the United States.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin