Thursday 23 June 2011

Can't do it

Posted by Tania Kindersley.

After all that, it turns out I cannot show you the Pigeon in action. The internet is against me.

So, instead, here is another very sweet, very short video of President Obama, acting as a baby whisperer. Most politicians, faced with a wailing child, might get awkward. Obama just grins and says Oh baby, oh baby, then picks up the small person, who instantly falls silent. My best bits: the joking look what I did face Obama pulls at his wife, and the uncontainable excitement of the little girl in the front row.

It's not the Pigeon, but it's the next best thing:

3 comments:

  1. Love that video - the look on his face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a joy - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as much loved the shocked expression on the First Lady's face. I get the feeling that perhaps Michelle rules the roost, and Mr. O showed her up...just a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin