Monday 7 June 2010

Save Jake

Posted by Tania Kindersley.

There is a very charming and worthwhile thing going on over at The Apron Campaign, which I stumbled on via one of the many blogs I look at on my Google Reader. A woman called Anna has a greatly beloved rescue dog called Jake, who needs an expensive operation. To raise the money, she is making gorgeous retro aprons, and if you buy one, the cash goes towards Jake's vet fees. It seems the most perfect exchange.

Sadly, because the site is in America, I can't buy an apron all the way from Scotland, but I thought I would put up the link in case any of my dog loving friends across the pond might be interested.


2 comments:

  1. Tania,

    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am looking for an apron and live in the states!

    :) marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie - how PERFECT about the need for an apron. I feel absurdly pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin