Monday 17 August 2009

The NHS and the spirit of Dunkirk


Posted by Tania Kindersley.

My guests have left after a rather wonderful weekend and I am of course now prostrate with post-hostess exhaustion and in no position to write a coherent sentence. Luckily, Sarah has an excellent article today in The Times on the National Health debate. So I am handing you over to her - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article6798153.ece


Also, because you know I like to keep you on your toes, and because it is Monday and everyone needs cheering up on a Monday, I am giving you the promised photograph of The Other Dog. I apologise to the cat people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin